The aluminium bi-fold door has been designed for maximum enjoyment of unobstructed views. The custom designed heavy-duty hardware matches the door and framing and ensures that the doors will open and close smoothly for years to come.
Aluminium bi-fold doors can be constructed in several configurations up to 6 panels and when fully open, the panels stack neatly to the side of the opening.
- Coupled with French Door option allows for quick and convenient exit or entry without opening the bi-folds.
- Box section rails and stiles for added strength.
- Rails are wide and chunky for solid appearance.
- Tall bottom rails can be supplied for added impact.
- For continuity of style and sightlines, bi-fold rails match those of French Doors and Hinged Entry Doors.
- Recommended maximum door height is 2600mm, with maximum panel width of 900mm.
- Higher doors may be possible depending on the wind zone.
- Maximum panel weight is 60kg.
- Can be double glazed.
- Safety Glass: Doors, fixed panels next to doors and full height fixed glazing require grade 'A' safety glass.
- A range of colonial bars are available.