Sashless Double Hung Windows
Sashless double hung windows flaunt a completely uninterrupted view. Fitted upon hidden aluminum guides, the two panes of glass slide silently and effortlessly past each other without sight of their perimeter.
Features and options include:
- Is without horizontal mid-rails, thus giving unobstructed view.
- Outstanding high and low ventilation.
- Optional fly screens can be fitted on the outside of the frame.
- Compatible with Magnum window frames, as well as French, Hinged and Bi-Fold Doors.
- Can be locked in a partly open position, allowing for ventilation without compromising on security
- Optional double glazing for thermal reduction